Terms & Conditions
Please note, this retreat is over 18's only.
- Weekend Booking - Non-refundable deposit of £150 per room is due at the time of booking with full balance due to be cleared no later than 6 weeks before the arrival date of the retreat. Failure to pay balance may result in your place at the retreat and deposit being lost.
- Day Pass - full payment is required at time of booking.
If you need to cancel, cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancel 4 weeks or less before arrival date - both for weekend and day bookings - all funds paid will be lost.
- Cancel 4-8 weeks before arrival date- for weekend bookings - 25% balance will be returned, deposit will be lost. For day bookings, 50% of balance paid will be returned.
- Cancel 8-12 weeks before arrival date - for weekend bookings - 50% balance will be returned, deposit will be lost. For day bookings, 100% of balance will be returned.
- Cancel more than 12 weeks before arrival date - for weekend bookings - 100% balance will be returned, deposit will be lost. For day bookings, 100% of balance will be returned.
We will always endeavor to fill your place if you do need to cancel, and if we are able to you will be refunded all monies paid minus £35 admin charge (if weekend booking).
Changes to booking
4 weeks or less before commence date - no changes can be made a this point.
Up to 4 weeks before commence date - If you would like to move booking to a new date:
- Weekend booking - balance will be moved to the new date, deposit will be lost unless we are able to fill the space, in which case it will be moved to new booking.
- Day Pass - full balance will be moved to new date
Rooms can be changed from twin to single or single to twin and changes will be made to amount due according to new room occupancy.
It is recommended that guests are covered by travel insurance.
Komodo Krafts does not accept any liability for theft or damage to personal possessions; personal injuries or medical conditions that develop during or after the retreat; or any costs, cancellations or charges incurred as a result of fire, natural disaster, problems with transport, or any other events beyond our control.